2.8.14

Updates

It's been a little while since I've posted to my blog's! How is everyone doing?
I know not many people read blogs anymore most people contact me via facebook, which is nice but makes me feel a little sad because bloggers put so much time and effort into their blogs and have done so well before facebook was born!

So what's new...hmmm...it's winter here and the surrounding mountains are covered in snow, the poor chook run is swamped because we have had so much rain.






Study is going well, four months left to go, yay!

My partner, Pig has been brewing up a storm since the beginning of the year.

Hopefully we should have over 100 bottles ready to drink for Xmas. When I get some spare time I'll post up some recipes onto my Pig and Duck cooking site!

Some new listings have been added in my etsy shop Little black Crow Studio go take a peek some cute photos there of some old favorites!
If anybody is reading this would love it if you left a comment and I will promise I will visit your blog and leave you a comment too..cheerio

No comments: