23.4.14

Up Comming Group Exhibition

 
The last few months have been very hectic for Little Black Crow! 
Back at school a month early than I had anticipated all the things I had planned and committed to do had to be either let go or prioritized in the place of sleep!
However this resulted in two new outlets taking up Little Black Crow items! Art Confessions, a beautiful gallery supporting handmade art and craft in Broken Hill, NSW, and The Makers Workshop in Burnie, Tas.
Thank you to both for your support and patience!

Little Black Crow has also decided to no longer do any markets for the year, but not to worry you can find all my work available through my ETSY SHOP

I have been looking forward to the Easter to get back into the studio and start painting. A few months back I was invited to submit work for a group exhibition called SMALL BEGINNINGS, I accepted the invitation and have been working on quite a big painting and three new dolls.

Here is some progress shots my my big red painting!


  

No comments: