20.4.10

Little Red Riding Hood and Little Wolfie

.Who's afraid of the big bad wolf, the big bad wolf....maybe all of us but when he is this little Not even Red Riding Hood is scared!! I've had this doll on the back burner for a while until finally I couldn't stand the pleading to 'finish me, finish me', no longer! My handy partner cut out the stand. They are huon pine.  I beveled, sanded stained and varnished them. On top I glued down whats known as 'grass train table' to model train enthusiasts!
She is all hand painted, sewn and knitted, stuffed and needle felted by me!
Signed and dated on the bottom. She is up for sale on Etsy today...go hop along and take a peek at more photo's of her!
Tomorrow I will be putting up my little give away so stay tuned!!

4 comments:

Betty Jo said...

Oh my goodness, she is amazing.
I've just made a Wolfie and a Red Riding Hood too.
http://linoforest.blogspot.com/2010/04/big-bad-wolf.html
Must be something in the ether. Fairy Tale Volcanic Ash maybe!!!!

M.M.E. said...

She's gorgeous! I'm a fairy tale illustrator so I love this doll!! You have an amazing talent.

Kaerie Faerie said...

she has a beautiful face, the colors are wonderful
thanks for sharing, and finishing
your fairy friend
Karey

Becky J. said...

She is wonderful! i love all her stuffed, dyed, sanded, felted, grasses and loved bits.