17.7.09

old sculpts


Camp Dracula


OLE
Mad Scientist

Old St Nick


Igor
Trick

Oh boy these are old, probably 11 years ago I made these. I wanted to make a stop motion film about 'Krampus' a story my parents told us at Xmas time. I did manage to almost complete a script with the help of my younger brother, Rod, who is a brilliant writer,(hope he reads this), made lots of sketches but alas didn't push it any further. Another script I wrote was about a camp Dracula and his cook Igor. I still love the idea of making a stop motion short one day and endlessly watch The Brothers Quay, Jirri Barta and Svankmajer. But these heads look at me everyday pleading me to finish them!!

3 comments:

Abi said...

Wow! they are amazing! you are so full of talent.

Thea said...

These are brilliant! You truly are very clever.

Grace Garton said...

blush*I*