8.6.09

Little Red RidingHood and Co!

Little Red with her wolf doll!

The wolf!! grrrr
Coming soon! Little Red and Co. A project that has been in my head for years!
I'm liking the needle felting although with this tiny little guy , just over an inch high, I think I will have to make a tiny little armature first.
Loved making Little Reds hood. The pattern came from another one of my vintage doll knit books. I used two patterns. The cardigan was one made for a Barbie sized doll and the hood for a 10 inch doll.

3 comments:

angelique said...

I love the finishes on your dolls-eg reds face.Is this something that you have learnt through study or has it just come about through your own findings. I also like the coffee stained effect-when I try it it doesn't seem to work so well. I might have to bug you for a few tips.

Betty Jo said...

I think I'm in love. It's the hoodie that clinched it!

DellaRae said...

I love Little Red....the crackled face and the fab outfit makes her perfect!