22.11.11

The Valley market

The  Valley Market update..What only one photo....yep that was all I was able to take as I was kept busy from the moment the doors opened to the public till the doors closed. Every stall holder had exceptional work all hand made and all beautifully displayed.
Even though the weather turned nasty outside we still had quite a number of people coming through the door. Thank you to all who stopped by my stall to have a look at my work, chat with me and buy my dolls and art works. A big thank you to our hard working organizer Mel for making this such an enjoyable and fun market, the musicians were fantastic!
The few stall holders I met were truely amazing and so professional with years of experience, a fellow doll maker, who's colorful table you can see opposite..so many different styles of dolls made by one person was awesome not to forget her lovely quilts and quilted Santa boots!
And dangerously too close, my stall neighbor Dannielle from 'The Fudge A'Fare'. I'm not a chocolate person, really I'm not but my partner is so I investigated on his behalf and after taste testing each flavor I decided on the macadamia chocolate....yummo!
Apart from chocolate I purchased a tiny ephemeral angel made by my good friend Ginny from 'Blossom Town Tea Caddies'



1 comment:

Sarah B said...

I love my new Santa Christmas deccy. I'm looking forward to getting him on the tree as soon as it's up. Nice to chat with you :)