4.5.10

Hello!!!!!

Hi everyone!!! Back online! Alls well here at Dunmoochin. I'm loving my new environment. Birds, kangaroo's, wonderful people, the bushlands and my spacious cabin/studio.
My paints and tools arrived yesterday...so excited and I've even more new crazy ideas exploding in my head and on paper. I haven't stopped drawing since I arrived and already have stuck up illustrations around the room.
Last night I even knitted myself a scarf. Yep from start to finish! Well how can you not when your using size 20 needles and 'Alien Bumps' yarn from Guttersnipe. LOVE IT!!
I have to keep my posting short, not much bandwidth to play with....but just to remind those that haven't signed up for the give away you only have 2 days to do so.
Those that have, keep those fingers and toes crossed, it could be your name that gets pulled out of the beanie!
Good to be back
post signature

1 comment:

vivian said...

hi Grace! Sounds like a wonderful place to stay. Just relaxing and creating.. how lucky you are! do you know Natasha? She posted something about being at a show im Melbourne this coming weekend. check out her blog http://natashaburns.blogspot.com/
Enjoy yourself and cant wait to see what great things you create while youre there!!!
hugs
vivian