10.3.10

New look Autumn Bunny and meet Bruce!

Mr Bruce, the cat

Bunny has whiskers!! Oh he is just the cutest! Can't decide what to name him so I'm going to leave this up to who ever adopts him! find him at my Etsy shop
Busy, busy here at Little Crow's studio, not much time to write on the blog. Lots of new things being cooked up at the moment. New dolls, new clothing....learning, learning all the time.
Another market date is nearing so I best get back to it!
One more thing thank you to my new followers, wow nearly at 130.....hmmmmm this could mean a giveaway called be looming soon!!

2 comments:

Firecracker Kid said...

Your lil boppers are the cutest critters. I'll bet they're a big hit in your hometown ay?
Carol

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness - I love them both...I really do like the whiskers - well to be honest, I love everything you do...you never cease to amaze me with your creativity!

XOXO Jess