22.6.09

A big thank you!!

What a pleasant surprise it was to find my miss- adventurous critters being talked about on other peoples blogs. I found them here and twice here!
Thank you Thea and Sami and thank you Much ADO About Art Dolls.
And thank you to all that left lovely comments there about my work too!!
While your visiting the two sites make sure you take a good look around. There are many links of great interest to be found!


a sneaky peek at a new little project I've been working on for a while. A little rag doll, my first!

3 comments:

Thea said...

You're welcome! The word needs to be spread when one discovers something special. I like your idea of making your blog a "tag free zone" and will adopt it too.

Kaerie Faerie said...

she is adorable, love your work
Karey

blueberries in the fields said...

hello there! It was nice to hear your own sailing story. Sailing is so fun and relaxing. we spend every possible moment on our boat during the short summer months.
next week i am off my sailing job, so i will have more time to myself. i will work on your green dress muffin pie and finish the others to list them as soon as possible. when i am done with the doll, i will show you a picture and you decide if you want to buy her.
Sohappy for you to see your dolls being talked about on other blogs. they are so sweet, i am not surprised.
talk to you soon
monique x