9.8.12

Big Jelly Mouse

What a huge couple of weeks for me and still more to come...A couple of exciting news to announce...Big Jelly Mouse a wonderful new shop in downtown Hobart is now stocking lots of my work. Art dolls, brooches, jewelry boxes and paintings you can now find them all there!
 

 Ike and Sully are two new dolls made especially for Big Jelly Mouse..they are part of my 'Very Odd Doll' designs. Lots of fun to make and are based on doodles from my sketch books that I drew years ago..


Three new paintings, the Magicians Assistant, My Dream Home, Everywhere She Went Kitty Was Sure To Follow

Last week I also put two art works into the Gleaners Inc, Feather Your Nest,exhibition. Gleaners Inc is located in Brunswick, Melbourne.


  Both pieces are titled 'Feather Your Nest, apparently there is a red sticker on the painting!

 

post signature

No comments: