31.12.11

Just one more art doll for the year

Bad Boy Napoleon

What a year!! But I couldn't end it without making just one more art doll...this guy was made for my Art Dolls Only group as part of our mini monthly challenge titled Recycled Materials Doll...He was made from stuff I've kept for years and some I just acquired like the anchor beer top lid...very nice beer it was indeed on such a hot last day of 2011. The head was from a doll I made years ago never finished him! The fisherman's friend tin is an old favorite.The arms and legs belonged to an old wooden clown I found at the tip...news paper hat...and the cigarette was given to me years ago by a friend, see I knew it would come in handy one day!
Happy New Year everyone...you really have made 2011 are more enjoyable year, hip, hip, hooray!
post signature

2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my....I love him. He is mischievous and adorable all at once. Happy New Year!! :)

Bearly Sane said...

Hi Grace! He's a cheeky little fellow ... just how many of those beers did you have??? I'm only teasing ... probably because I am a little envious you have used up so many recyclables.

Have a BEARY happy and prosperous 2012.
Warmest hugs,
Sandi