15.10.10

Yay for Halloween!!

Hi again...phew,busy, busy, busy days here at Little Black Crow's Studio! Just finished these two little paintings for Halloween..another three are on there way and you will find them at my ETSY Store! These little paintings are at a reduced priced so hurry along before they fly off!
Another bit of news...I stumbled upon myself this morning...I did an interview for my art doll group I didn't know when it was going to be put up and to my surprise it was this morning...so if you care to take a look you can find the interview at The Art Dolls Only Blog. Read about what makes this little black crow tick!
Off to make some dolls!!

post signature

2 comments:

Bearly Sane said...

I love these too Grace...you know these paintings would make really great card designs.
Warmest Hugs,
Sandi @ Ess D'Ess Bears

vivian said...

HI Grace, Love your paintings.. I think my fave is the one below with the black cat! Your are so talented girlfriend!!
hugs!
vivian