8.10.10

My special little Annie from Olive Grove Primitives

I can't wait any longer I just had to show you my beautiful Annie Doll from Olive Grove Primitives made for me!! She is just beautiful and boy does she smell nice too. Lisa also added the witch's boot and 2 wonderfully scented wax melts. Thank Lisa she will be much treasured!
You may remember a month or so ago Little Dirt Lane hosted " My Favorite Annie Swap", I was excited to find out that my partner was Lisa from Olive Grove and that she resides in Queensland!!
Now go get your self a muffin your favorite beverage sit down and take a walk through Olive Grove Primitive's website! 
Another exciting event that has been taking place is a new group called 'Artisans Creating Outside The Line' it is the brainchild of the very adventures and energetic Jess from Little Dirt Lane, boy this girl has some terrific ideas! ACOL is a group of like minded artists and crafters that have joined forces to promote their work and promote HANDMADE! If you are interested in signing up to the group go here and if you like to receive our news letter click here! We also have a website and a blog!! 
Well that's it for me I'm off to have something to eat and then chill out to a scary movie or two!! 
post signature

1 comment:

Jo in TAS said...

I've got one of Lisa's Annie Dolls too , she's so gorgeous and smells yummy too!